The Work Order window can be launched in several ways:
- Main Menu: Transactions > Work Order > Records
- Navigation Panel: Favorites
- Create WO link: Action Menu of location and item windows
- Work Request Conversion: Accept button on the Request Log window
- Project Activities: Task line item on the Transactions > Project > Records > Tasks & Resources Tab
The fields required to add a Work Order are the same regardless of the way you open the window.
NOTE: A Work Order record cannot be created without certain required fields and associated records. These associated records must be established in WebTMA prior to creating a Work Order. The WebTMA System Administrator sets up these records, such as locations, Tasks, Types, and Trades.