Path: Organization > General Inspections > Inspection Form / Inspection Checks
The Inspection Form / Inspection Checks Tab is used to describe the items to be observed or actions to be taken by Technicians when they make an inspection using the Inspection Sheet. These form-specific checks are only available to the Inspection Form for which they were created.
You can add as many checks to this window as needed.
How to Add Checks from Inspection Form
Reminder: Check lines added to the Inspection Checks Tab are only available to the Form for which they were created.
From the desired Inspection Form / Inspection Checks Tab:
- Click Edit on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Click the Add Check link to open the Inspection Check flyout.
- Type a Description of the check.
- Enter the Order (sequence) for this check.
- Click the check boxes to determine the types of information required on the Inspection Sheet, i.e., Pass/Fail, Reading, and Comments.
- (Optional) Type or select the Defaults for the corrective Work Order for this check such as Priority, Repair Center, etc. If added, these are used instead of the values established on the Inspection Form / Identity Tab. The hierarchy for default values is (1) Master Inspection Check and (2) Inspection Forms / Inspection Checks flyout.
- Click the Save button on the window.
- Click Save on the WebTMA toolbar.
Once you have created the Inspection Checks, they can be used to create the Layout.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page