Path: Transactions > Quick Post > Quick Post Issue PPE
The Quick Post Issue PPE window is an alternative to opening separate Technician records to add PPE Items or Parts that are issued to Technicians.
The QP Issue PPE Entry flyout is similar to the flyout that opens when you use Add Item on the Technician / PPE Tab; however, the QP Issue PPE Entry flyout is different from the Technician / PPE flyout in the following ways:
- Technician fields are added to the QP Issue PPE Entry flyout to identify the person to whom items or Parts are issued
- you can select the PPE or Part radio button
How to Quick Post Issue PPE
Using this Quick Post window, you can record issued items for a number of Technicians without having to open individual records. The window opens with the QP Issue PPE Entry flyout displayed and ready for data entry.
- Select the desired radio button (PPE or Part).
- Enter the Technician to whom the item was issued.
- Complete the required and elective fields that apply.
- Choose the Save & Add button to continue adding more entries.
Line items display on the Quick Post Issue PPE window as you enter and save more data.
After you add a few records, use Save on the flyout to view the line items. You can edit or delete line items until you select Save on the WebTMA toolbar. Once you save the records, WebTMA writes the information to the database and clears lines from the window.
Choose the Issue PPE link at the top of the grid to re-open the flyout and continue adding line items.
NOTE: When Parts are issued using the Quick Post Issue PPE window, WebTMA creates an On-hand Adjustment using code 31.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page