Path: Transactions > Facility Scheduler > Reservation Browse
The Reservation Browse window opens with the Reservation Request Query flyout in view to assist your search for specific Reservations. Select your criteria and click the List Results button. The results can be viewed in two ways:
How to Use Reservation Browse
Search by any criteria you need including Reservation status, time period, and resources.
- Set the criteria on the Reservation Request Query flyout.
- Click the List Results button to display the Reservations that match your criteria.
- Click the Reservation Number of a line item to open the Reservation record in another browser Tab.
- Click the Open Browse Query link at the top of the grid to make new criteria selections and generate a different list.
- Click Switch to Scheduler View to see the results on a calendar.
List is the default view. In List format, use the buttons above the grid to Switch to Scheduler View, Export Current Page, or Export All line items to an Excel spreadsheet.
Scheduler View (Calendar)
Click the Switch to Scheduler View to see the results on a calendar that can be viewed by day, week, or month.
In Scheduler View, Reservations display as solid color bars on the calendar. Details are visible when you move the cursor over a calendar bar.
Want to Know More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page