Admin > Batch Management
Use the Grounds Inspection Generation option on the Batch Management window to produce Grounds Inspections. When the batch job service finds this type of job, it looks at the Grounds Inspection Forms and determines if any should auto-generate a new Grounds Inspection.
In order for a Grounds Inspection to auto-generate, the following criteria must be met on the Grounds Inspection Form:
- Inspection record is active
- Frequency fields are populated (including Next Date)
- Default (Preferred) Repair Center is populated
- Type Code field is populated
In addition, the current date (today's) must be equal to or greater than the Next Date on the Grounds Inspection Form window.
If all the criteria above are satisfied, a new Grounds Inspection is generated.
How to Set Grounds Batch Generation
Path: Admin > Batch Management / Grounds Inspection Generation
You have the option to set the calculation for a one-time occurrence or on a recurring basis:
From Batch Management:
- Click the Grounds Inspection Generation link.
- Set the Start At date and time. Choose a time when there is less traffic on your network.
- (Optional) Click the Recurring Batch Job check box if you want to generate future lists automatically.
- (Optional) Select the Interval for recurring jobs. This applies to Recurring jobs.
- Click the Finish button.
If you set a recurring batch for every day at 1:00 a.m. without an Until date, the values are calculated indefinitely (or until you edit this batch routine).
Want to Know More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page