Path: Transactions > Returns & Repairs / Identity Tab
Follow the path to open the window.
- Click Edit on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Click the pencil icon for the line item that has been repaired or replaced.
- Complete the appropriate fields of the Return Items window including date and returned to service if appropriate.
- Click the Save & Close option on the Save button.
- Click Save on the WebTMA toolbar to save the record.
NOTE: When you mark the Returned to Service check box, the Closed Date field is populated with the current date and the field becomes required. Clear the Returned to Service check box and the Closed Date field is cleared and becomes optional. Once a record is saved with the Returned to Service box checked, the check box is disabled and cannot be changed.