Fuel & Oil Import
Path: Admin > Universal Interface > Universal Interface Setup
After you configure the Client Service Installation, the Universal Interface Setup window must be completed.
When you select the Transaction Type, WebTMA automatically loads the required fields in the mapping grid. These lines display a red sphere in the left column until the row is mapped to the remote columns in the third-party database. Since Fuel & Oil tickets can be written for either Equipment or Vehicle records, a WebTMA Item Type column is required. Enter 0 (zero) for Equipment and 1 for Vehicle in the Default Value field on the Column Mapping popup.
WebTMA filters the column field selection to prevent duplicate selection. For example, Item Code is not available for selection when you click the Add Column link because it is already selected. Reminder: The lines that auto-populate the grid are required. Please do not delete these lines.
Remember to add at least one Repair Center to the Repair Center Tab.
How to Link Fields for Fuel & Oil Import
In order to import your Fuel & Oil records, you must link WebTMA fields with fields within your Universal Interface table. By default, most required fields should already have line entries. Edit records as needed and then add elective fields.
From your Universal Interface Setup window in Add/Edit mode:
- Complete the Required Setup fields.
- Click the Add Column link on the grid to open the Column Mapping* popup window.
- Choose your WebTMA Column.
- Select or select the Remote Column.
- Click Save & Add (or Save & Close).
- Repeat until all fields in your Universal Interface table have been matched up.
- Add the applicable Repair Center(s) to the Repair Center
- Click Save on the WebTMA toolbar.
* The Ticket Date column has an additional Format field that gives you the option to specify the precise layout of the date being imported. This is the only WebTMA Column option that includes the Format field.
The Item Type column is required to indicate whether this is for Equipment or Vehicle. Enter 0 (zero) for Equipment and 1 for Vehicle in the Default Value field on the Column Mapping popup.
The Repair Center Code column offers the option of designating a Repair Center as the Default Value. In addition, a Default 1st Record option is available. If the box is checked and data is passed in that field that does not match WebTMA, the service sets the Processed field to True but provides an error indicating the mismatch.