Path: Menu > Work Order > Work History
Use this window to review a list of completed work orders that are filtered by your criteria.
To set the criteria:
- Tap the Advanced Options filter to see the criteria options. A dark icon indicates some advanced options have been set previously; however, you can change these at any time.
- Select a Completed Date From and Completed Date To. If no date is entered, mobileTMA GO sets a default range of 90 days from the current date.
- Scroll down the window to set other filter options.
- Select a Location or an Item in the lower fields. A selection in one of these fields is required for successful download.
- Tap the arrow at the upper left of the window. This action returns you to the History
- Tap the Search Server button to download any records that match your criteria.
- Tap the vertical ellipsis at the upper right of the History window and select Configure to select the sort order for viewing lines on the History list window.