Set values on the Defaults Tab to save time when users create Work Orders or record hours. The values established populate fields on the On-hand Adjustment, Purchase Order, Receivings, Work Order, Quick Post Time and Labor, Request Log, and other windows; however, users can always change this default on a window when needed. These are simply the values used most often by this user.
Not all windows and fields are available for default settings.
How to Set User Defaults
The selections for Defaults Tab fields are restricted to a few windows and a limited number of fields. However, they can save data entry time for regular users. To add default values to a User Management record:
- Choose the Defaults Tab of the desired record.
- Select Edit on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Click the Add Default link at the top of the grid to open the Default Entry flyout.
- Make selections for the Window, Page, Field, and Default Value fields.
- Click Save on the Default Entry flyout.
- Click Save on the WebTMA toolbar.
You can remove lines from the grid in Edit mode by clicking the trash can icon on a line item.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page