Path: Organization > General Inspections > General Inspection Browse
Similar to other Browse windows in WebTMA, the General Inspection Browse window allows you to set criteria to search all Inspection Sheets.
Use the Query flyout to specify criteria and restrict your search. Criteria include information on the Inspection Form / Inspection Tab as well as dates and Repair Centers on Work Orders that are tied to each inspection.
The Query flyout is used to filter results of a search. Buttons on the flyout also allow you to save a query for reuse. The Query flyout uses the same features as the Find flyout that displays when you make an Advanced Find Search.
On the Query flyout:
- Select a field and filter parameters. See note below about included in and not included in.
- Choose Add Criteria to select an additional field to filter your search.
- (Optional) Repeat to add more filter conditions.
- (Optional) Select Group Criteria to use AND or OR grouping. The OR Grouping, AND Grouping, and Cancel Grouping options are only available once you have added several criteria lines.
- Choose at least two lines and select either the OR Grouping or AND Grouping to add grouping conditions.
- Select Cancel Grouping to return to the Add Criteria option.
- (Optional) Add a Query Name to keep this query for later use and click Save Query.
- Choose the Find or List Result button to see results, or go to the next topic, How to Set Query Display Columns, to set column order and widths and/or Save Query.
NOTE: The "included in" and "not included in" parameters in some fields allow you to select multiple records to include or exclude from your search. Select the ellipsis button and choose multiple records. At any time, you can use the ellipsis to see or revise all previously selected values.
How to Set Query Display Columns
Use the Display Columns Subtab on the Query flyout to select, delete, and set the order of columns you want displayed as well as the width of the columns. See the note below for exceptions to deleting columns.
- Select the Display Column Subtab.
- Choose the Edit icon and change the Width of the column.
- Select the check mark at the left side of the line to save your change.
- Drag-and-drop or use the Up and Down arrows to revise the column sequence.
- (Optional) Choose the Save Query button to preserve these settings for re-use. The Save Query As button allows you to overwrite a previously saved Query.
- Select the Find button to look for records that match your criteria.
NOTE: Some columns are required by the system and cannot be deleted. If the delete icon is missing for a line or lines on the Display Column Subtab, those lines are required.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page