Path: Organization > General Inspections > General Inspection Browse
Similar to other WebTMA Browse windows in WebTMA, the General Inspection Browse window allows you to set criteria to search all Inspection Sheets.
Use the General Inspection Browse Query window to specify criteria and restrict your search. Criteria include information on the Inspection Form / Inspection Tab as well as dates and repair centers on work orders that are tied to each inspection.
Your queries can be saved and re-used similar to other WebTMA Browse windows by using the Save Query and Load Query buttons. You can overwrite a saved query by selecting the name to save a different set of criteria. Saved queries can also be displayed from MyPage as described on the next page.
List of Inspections
The window that opens when you click the List Inspections button displays a green check mark in the first column of each line. Click the check mark to open a read-only version of the Inspection Sheet for the line item.
MyPage and General Inspection Browse
When you have saved queries, you can select a query to display on a MyPage Tab. This is a fast way to display the list of inspections rather than using the General Inspection Browse window. WebTMA recommends you create and select a separate MyPage Tab before following these instructions.
To set up the General Inspection Browse in MyPage:
- Click the Home button to return to MyPage.
- Click Edit on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Click Add New Control on the Action Menu.
- Select the Type as General Inspection Browse.
- Select a Query, i.e., one of the queries you have named and saved for General Inspection Browse.
- Click the Save button on the MyPage Add Object
- Click Save on the WebTMA toolbar.