Follow these steps once you have opened the Custom Form Attributes window.
- Click Add on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Select a Copied From Form name, that is, the System Form you want to duplicate. See Note below.
- Type your new Custom Form Name. This is the Form you are creating and will display on the menu.
- Click the Get Data button.
- Change the field attributes following the instructions in the How to Change Custom Field Attributes topic.
NOTE: The Windows flyout that opens when you click the ellipsis button displays a list of all eligible windows. The validation buttons are not a check box. Simply click the check box you want, and WebTMA accepts the selection and closes the flyout.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page