- Click a line arrow in the Tabs Section.
- Look for the field labels in the Title column of the second tier.
- Click the desired check boxes to design your Custom Form.
- (Optional) Make changes to the Grids Section and Action Menu Section.
- Click Save on the WebTMA toolbar.
Go to the How to Add Users to Custom Forms topic to make the form available for use.
NOTE: Settings for some fields and Tabs cannot be changed. These contain system-required data.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page