Since many items have computerized controls, accreditation or other government organizations may require you to keep records about these controls. The IT Tab tracks this information.
Use the IT Tab to select a list of applicable questions and enter answers about the item. Your WebTMA System Administrator or the person who has access to the Lookups table enters the questions at Organization > Lookups > IT Questionnaire. Once in Lookups, the questions are available for selection on the IT Tab of each item record.
You have a choice of four types of IT questions: Yes/No, Pass/Fail, a Value, or a Comment.
To add IT questions to a record:
- Select Edit on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Use the Add Question link at the top of the grid to open the Questions flyout with the available questions.
- Mark the check boxes for questions to be added.
- Select the Add Selected button to save the questions to the item record.
- Choose Save on the WebTMA toolbar.
In Edit mode, you can enter answers to the questions at any time. Questions can be deleted from the grid in Edit mode if they are no longer needed.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page