- Click Add on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Type the Control ID.* Include abbreviations that are easily recognized, such as DE-01 for a defibrillator when setting the style of your number. Numbers can be alphanumeric. The Device Name field provides more detailed identification for the item.
- Select the Make. The information comes from the manufacturer's record.
- Select Device Type.
- Select the Facility Name. Note: Certain items may "float" from one room to another; therefore, you are not required to select a specific room for a location.
- Include needed elective fields in other Sections on the Identity Tab.
- Click the Repair Centers Tab and assign Repair Centers responsible for maintenance.
- Click Save on the WebTMA toolbar to save the record.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page