- Click Add on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Enter the Tag #. When determining the style of your Tag #, try to include abbreviations that are easily recognized, such as AC-01 for an air conditioner. Tag numbers are limited to thirty alphanumeric characters. See Note below.
- Enter a Description of the Equipment item.
- Select the Facility name. You can also add the Location ID, or the Building, Floor, and Area #.
- Select the Equipment Type. These are set up by the System Administrator during setup.
- Include as many elective fields as possible.
- Click the Repair Centers Tab to add the Repair Centers responsible for maintenance of the Equipment.
- Click Save on the WebTMA toolbar to save the record.
NOTE: The System Administrator has the option to use auto-counter for new Equipment records. If so, the system will automatically include a Tag #.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page