Path: Organization > Areas > Area / Template Mass Update
The Area / Template Mass Update window is used to change information on many Area records at one time. You can change any or all of the following on selected Area records:
- Active Status (Area / Identity Tab)
- Actual Sq. Ft. (Area / Identity Tab Actual Sq Ft field
How to List Area / Template Records
The window opens with the Query flyout displayed to specify the filter criteria for your search.
- Choose the field or fields to filter your search. As with other WebTMA queries, you can opt to use Save Query if it will be used regularly.
- Select the List Results button to see results.
If you want to see different results, select the New Browse Selection link on the grid to reopen the Query flyout.
How to Mass Update Area Records
Once a list is generated:
- Mark the check boxes of the Areas you wish to update.
- Choose the Mass Update button to open the Area Mass Update flyout.
- Enter desired information in fields to be included. See field definitions below.
- Choose the Update button.
You receive a message saying, "Selected records have been successfully updated."
When you mark or select a field and tab out, WebTMA automatically marks the Include check box at the left of the field. Unless the Include check box for an option is checked, your changes are not invoked.
If you want to Inactivate records, the Include box must be checked and the Active box must be clear.
When you choose the Update button, WebTMA makes your included changes to all the selected Area records.
Comments. Add your comments to the Comment field.
Active. Mark the Area record as Active or Inactive on the Area / Identity Tab.
Actual Sq Ft. Add the same Actual Sq Ft to each Area record. This applies to the Actual Sq Ft field on the Area / Identity Tab and the Sq Ft field on the Area / Custodial Info Tab.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page