The Vendors window can apply to different types of Vendors from Contractor to Broker; therefore, some of the fields may not apply to the category you establish. For example, the Terms field is more applicable to a Vendor than to a Tenant. Most of the fields are easily identifiable.
How to Create a Vendor Record
Open the Vendors window.
- Select Add on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Complete the required fields defined below.
- Mark the desired categories (Vendor, Contractor, etc.)
- Complete elective fields as needed.
- Select the Repair Centers Tab to add at least one Repair Center.
- Choose Save on the WebTMA toolbar.
Use the following required fields to set up a Vendors record:
- Code – the alpha-numeric code you assign to the record.
- Name – the full name up to 35 characters.
- Type – the Vendor Type established in Organization > Lookups. If no Types are shown when you select the down arrow, contact your WebTMA System Administrator.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page