- Choose Add on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Type the Project # if your organization does not use auto-numbering for Projects.
- Enter the Name of the Project.
- Accept the Date Requested (default is the current system date) or change if desired.
- Select the Type.
- Choose Save on the WebTMA Toolbar to save the Project record.
For basic Projects, start creating Work Orders from the Work Order window as soon as you save the Project. Remember to specify the WO Type Description as a Project on the new Work Order record.
Advanced Projects use other Tabs on the Project window, such as Costs & Budgeting or Tasks & Resources.