Path: Menu > Work Order > QP Labor >
Typically, several required fields are completed when the window opens. To complete the record:
- Select the WO #. Select or verify the task is the one to post labor. If the technician is assigned to one task, only that task displays regardless of the number of tasks on the work order.
- Verify or change the Trade, Time Type, and Shift.
- Tap in the Hours field and record the number of hours spent on the job. Note: If you use the Timer button on the Task window, mobileTMA GO automatically calculates and enters the time.
- (Optional) Tap in the Acct # field to add a number. If provided, this must be a valid account in WebTMA. When no account is added, WebTMA supplies the default from the hierarchical rules when the record is saved to the database.
- (Optional) Check the Close Schedule Line box if a specific assignment line is complete.
- (Optional) Check the Close Task box if all work is completed for this task.
- Tap Save at the upper right of the window.
If you have an active connection, information posted to these windows is transferred to WebTMA when the record is saved.