Path: Organization > Linear Asset / Identity Tab
Use the Linear Asset / Identity Tab to make a record of your linear assets and add as many details as available about the asset.
Fields on the window identify the name and type of asset including department and account affiliation as well as the start and end points. If you include an Assigned Tech, that person is automatically assigned to work on any work orders created for the linear asset.
How to Add Linear Assets
Path: Organization > Linear Asset
While the few required fields can help you identify your linear assets, more benefits derive from completing the start/end information as well as attributes. These can be added as you assemble more data about the linear asset.
- Click Add on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Complete the required fields.
- Complete available elective fields.
- Click the Add Attribute link on the lower grid.
- Complete the Attribute Entry
- Click the Save button on the popup.
- Click Save on the WebTMA toolbar.