Path: Organization > Task > Records / Task Checklist Tab
Check list items are set up in a separate function called Master Checks. The list is a convenient way to help technicians record results or remind technicians to test specific aspects of an item.
On the Task > Records / Task Check List Tab, you can add these check items to the task record in the sequence you prefer. When the task is assigned to a work order, the check list items print with the work order.
How to Link Master Check Items to a Task
Path: Organization > Task > Records / Task Check List Tab
If master checks have been established, you can create a list of checks on the Task Check List Tab. Each time a task is assigned to a new work order, the checklist prints on the work order.
To add a series of checks:
- Open the task record desired.
- Click the Task Check List Tab.
- Click Edit on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Click the Add Check link at the top of the grid to open the Task Check Entry popup window.
- Mark the check boxes of all desired checks.
- Click the Add Selected button and close the popup.
- Click Save on the WebTMA toolbar.
The checks are numbered in the order selected on the Task Check Entry window.
NOTE: If you want the checks to display in a specific order, click the pencil icon to edit a line, type the desired Order #, and click the Update link. When you click Save on the toolbar, WebTMA changes the the position of the line or lines and resolves the numbers in the Order # column.