Path: Reports > Scheduled Reports
Review, modify, or delete previously established report schedules from the Scheduled Reports window. The Modify and Expand links toggle the view between a list and the full details.
The window includes all the options seen on the Print Option window for Report Scheduler as well as a Last Date field that indicates the last time the report was generated.
The Delete Selected button at the bottom of the window is similar to other WebTMA windows. Check the lines you want to delete, and click the button.
How to Modify Scheduled Reports
You have the option to revise several report schedules at one time or to make changes to individual schedules. The default output option is .PDF, but you can click the Excel radio button to send the report in a spreadsheet format.
- Go to Reports > Scheduled
- Click Edit on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Click the Modify link at the top of the grid.
- Double-click a report in the Reports grid at the bottom of the window, OR check all reports that have the same modification.
- Make changes to the fields above the grid.
- Click Apply to Selected in the grid header. Note: If you change an individual schedule, you can simply click Save on the toolbar.
- Click Save on the WebTMA toolbar.
The Expand link toggles between the full modify window and the list of reports.