From the Authorization Routes window:
1. Click Add on the WebTMA toolbar.
2. Type a Code for the route. You can use alpha-numeric characters to a maximum of 50.
3. Add a Description for the route.
4. (Optional) Add dollar amounts for Lower Limit and Upper Limit amounts the authorizers have authority to approve. The use of limits depends on the type of transaction, such as a Purchase Order; whereas, a dollar limit is not applicable to a work Request.
5. Click Save on the WebTMA toolbar.
Once created, a route can be edited or deleted. You can modify a route using Edit on the WebTMA toolbar.
Deletions require that all attached records be removed first.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page