Path: Organization > Zones / Personnel Tab
When you use the Auto Attendant module, the Zones / Personnel Tab includes a Trade column. You can also Edit or remove a Trade for individual Technicians assigned to the Zone.
How to Add a Trade to Auto-Scheduled Zones
A Trade assignment is not required for Zone Tasks; however, if you assign Trades, an assigned Trade displays in the right-most column in View mode.
In Edit mode:
- Choose the pencil icon to open the Trade Entry flyout.
- Select a new or different Trade on the flyout.
- Choose the Save button on the flyout.
- Select Save on the WebTMA toolbar.
Zone Process for Missing Task Trade
When the Zone-related Task does not have a Trade, WebTMA can still apply Auto-Schedule Rules; however, it does not auto-assign Trades for Zone-related Work Orders. It only auto-assigns Technicians for Zone-related Work Orders.
The process is as follows:
- WebTMA compares the Work Order Task and Trade to the Auto-Schedule rule to identify the matching rule.
- Using the Work Order information, WebTMA identifies the matching Zones.
- WebTMA looks to the Zone / Personnel Tab.
- If the Zones / Personnel window has a Trade assigned to Technicians, WebTMA compares the available Trades to the Trade on the Auto-Schedule Rule for a match. If a match is found, the Technician is auto-assigned to the Work Order.
- If the Zones / Personnel window does not have a Trade assigned to the listed Technicians, WebTMA looks to the Repair Center > Technician / Identity–Trade Section to determine if any of the listed Technicians are assigned to the Trade. If a match is found, the Technician is auto-assigned to the Work Order.
- All Technicians that qualify are assigned.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page