When you select an item number, the system populates fields associated with the item such as the location.
If the item is not currently in its assigned location, you can select a different location. This tells the Technician where to find the item. It does not change the item record itself. This is useful for Equipment items that are used in several areas of the Facility but have a fixed location recorded on the Equipment record.
When you tab from field to field, the tabbing order is down the first column within the Section and then down the second column.
- Open the Work Order window.
- Select Add on the WebTMA toolbar.
- Choose Select Item.
- Select the appropriate item type and the item.
- (Optional) Change the location if the item is not currently in its usual place.
- Complete the Work Order Required Fields.
- Enter as many elective fields as possible.
- Add a Task. See the Tasks topics for complete information about this process.
- Choose Save on the WebTMA toolbar.
When Work Orders are created for a particular item, costs and other information are rolled up to the item's record.
Want to Learn More?
Visit the WebTMA Help Page